*Affiliate links are included in this post.
I have an interesting peyote stitch pattern for you today – this is my “Spooky Cats Eyes” beaded bracelet pattern – perfect for Halloween!
If you’re dressing up for Halloween this year, this peyote stitch bracelet could be the perfect accessory for your spooky outfit! Just check out those piercing green eyes!
I’ve used a selection of Miyuki Delicas in size 11/0 for this pattern in bold colours of black, purple and green. Miyuki Delicas are ideal for peyote stitch as they are uniform in shape and size, making them easy to work with.
The “Spooky Cats Eyes” peyote stitch pattern
This pattern is for even count peyote stitch. If you’re a beginner and you’re not sure how to do peyote stitch, please check out this tutorial I published a while ago.
If you know all about peyote stitch, you can head right over to my Etsy shop to get the pattern. It’s priced at £4.99 + VAT (where applicable). All earnings from my Etsy Shop sales help me to keep this blog going!
When you make this bracelet according to the pattern, it will measure around 1.3 inches in width and 5 and 3/4 inches in length. Once you’ve added a clasp, the bracelet will extend to between 6.5 and 7.5 inches. If you need the bracelet to be longer or shorter, simply add or decrease a few rows of beadwork at each end.
Another option to consider if you need to make your bracelet in a specific size, is to check out my custom pattern option in my Etsy shop whereby I can alter the pattern for you.
*Please note that the pattern doesn’t include details on how to make the clasp I’ve used for the photos here. The pattern is for the main cats eyes beadwork. If you need to know how to make a beaded clasp, just drop me an email and I’ll point you in the direction of some free tutorials.*
Upon purchasing my peyote pattern, you’ll receive a file containing:
Bead legend with colours and bead types used.
Bead chart (visual pattern).
Word chart (row by row).
In addition, you’ll receive a photo of the finished bracelet to show how it should look.
Materials aren’t included in my pattern! You will need to gather your own supplies and I’ve included my affiliate links below to Etsy to give you some ideas…
- Miyuki Delicas Size 11/0 in seven colours ( the exact colours and quantities are detailed in the pattern).
- Beading thread – for this bracelet I’ve used Nymo beading thread in black. Another great beading thread is the Miyuki brand, which I prefer to use most of the time!
- Beading needle in size 10 or 12.
- A clasp – I usually use 35mm flat ribbon end findings to finish my bracelets (like these) but I ran out so I made my own beaded clasp. When using ribbon ends to finish your beadwork, you may also need a toggle clasp and jump rings. Another note about ribbon ends – for best results, secure the beadwork into place with strong jewellery glue such as e6000.
- Lastly you’ll need my “Spooky Cats Eyes” Beaded Bracelet Pattern!
Are you based in the USA? Fire Mountain Gems and Beads (affiliate link) have a great selection of Miyuki Delicas that you might like to see.
I hope you like my “Spooky Cats Eyes” pattern! If you decide to purchase it, please know how much I appreciate you supporting my work! I hope you love making the bracelet as much as I did!
Got the peyote stitch bug? Why not browse some of my other beadwork patterns below?
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Ombre Ice”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Rudolph Reindeer”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Scattered Waves”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Colourful Argyle”
- “Cute Owl” Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Angular Splendour” – Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Ocean Haze” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Pretty Chevrons” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Spiralling” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Pretty Patches” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Ombre Ribbons” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
- “Glitz” – Peyote Stitch Slim Bracelet Pattern
- “Circles” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
*Affiliate links are included in this post to Etsy and Fire Mountain Gems. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my links, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you. I only ever recommend products that I think are great and any commissions help me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for using my links if you’re able to.
*Images © Craftaholique.