*Affiliate links are included in this post.
Ready for a new peyote project to get your teeth into?
My latest peyote bracelet pattern is called “Pretty Patches”! Made up in beautiful shades of pink, teal, gold and white, this is a fascinating pattern to follow. The gold outline of the coloured shapes weaves and winds in no particular order throughout the pattern, meaning that it’s nicely challenging for intermediate level beaders.
Don’t worry if you’re a beginner beader – you can also have a go at this as the technique used for this bracelet is flat even count peyote stitch. It’s really easy to learn and I’ve already published a tutorial on this stitch on Craftaholique – check it out here!
“Pretty Patches” Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
When following the pattern, the finished bracelet will measure just over 5 and a half inches in length and just over 1.4 inches wide. Your clasp should take up an inch or so, if you use a toggle clasp like I’ve done (see photos) and once it’s added, your bracelet should measure between 6.5 to 7 inches.
If you need a longer or shorter bracelet, it’s easy to alter the size, as you can add or decrease a few rows of beadwork at each end, or simply use a longer clasp.
The “Pretty Patches” bracelet pattern is now available in my Etsy shop for £4.99 (+VAT where applicable)! Any earnings I receive from my patterns go towards supporting my work and also to keep my blog up and running (enabling me to bring you free craft tutorials)!
You’ll get a PDF containing the following when you buy the “Pretty Patches” pattern:
- Bead legend with colours and bead types used.
- Bead chart (visual pattern)
- Word chart (row by row).
Plus you’ll also receive a photo showing the bracelet made up for reference!
You can receive the pattern instantly as soon as you make your online purchase from my Etsy Shop. The file is available as a digital download, meaning you can get started pretty much straight away, once you’ve got your materials ready!
Materials aren’t included as part of the pattern, but don’t worry if you’re wondering where to get your supplies from – I’ve added links below (most of these are my affiliate links) to help you obtain what you need!
- Miyuki Delicas in Size 10/0 in six different colours (the colours are specified in the pattern). I’ve linked to Etsy, where they have a great stock of Miyuki Delicas, but if you have problems getting hold of the right colours, do take a look at this post I wrote previously as I’ve listed a fantastic range of online suppliers that might serve your needs.
- Beading needle size 10 or 12.
- Miyuki beading thread (you can also use a brand like Nymo too).
- Toggle clasp.
- Gold tone ribbon ends.
- Gold tone jump rings.
- And don’t forget my “Pretty Patches” bracelet pattern – get it here.
Satisfy your peyote craving!
Is it just me that has this kind of craving?! Well, if you’re desperate to get beading, I hope you’ll check my latest pattern out! Making this bracelet is a lovely way to spend eight hours or so!
Why not check out some of my other beading patterns before you go?
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Ombre Ice”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Rudolph Reindeer”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Scattered Waves”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Colourful Argyle”
- “Cute Owl” Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Angular Splendour” – Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Ocean Haze” -Peyote Stitch Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- “Pretty Chevrons” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet (Odd Count Peyote)
- “Spiralling” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
*Affiliate links are included in this post to Etsy. If you make a purchase through one of my links, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you. I only ever recommend products that I think are fabulous and any commissions help me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for using my links if you’re able to.
*Images © Craftaholique.