*Affiliate links are included in this post.
After stalking my postman for a few days, my new beautiful size 11/0 Miyuki Delicas have finally arrived, allowing me to come up with another bracelet design and pattern to share with you.
I have to confess this is my favourite out of all the peyote patterns I’ve created so far. It’s called “Spiralling”. With its fabulous mix of bold and muted colours of pink, gold and white and interesting design (especially towards the middle, where the spiral becomes intricate), it’s sure to satisfy your beading addiction!
Flat even count peyote stitch is used for this bracelet and the pattern would suit all levels of beaders. If you’re not sure how to do flat even count peyote stitch, take a look at a tutorial I put together here.
“Spiralling” Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
When made up according to the pattern, the finished bracelet will measure around 5 and 3/4 inches in length and just over 1.4 inches wide. Once your clasp is added, the bracelet should measure between 6.5 to 7 inches. You can of course alter the size of the beaded bracelet further by adding or decreasing a few rows of beadwork at each end, or by using a longer clasp.
The “Spiralling” bracelet pattern is now available in my Etsy shop for £4.99 (+VAT where applicable)! All earnings from my patterns help me to keep this blog up and running and also enable me to come up with new beading patterns!
When you purchase the “Spiralling” pattern, you’ll receive a PDF containing:
- Bead legend with colours and bead types used.
- Bead chart (visual pattern)
- Word chart (row by row).
Plus you’ll also receive a photo showing the bracelet made up for reference.
You can download my latest pattern from my Etsy Shop as soon as your PayPal payment has been processed! That means you can get going pretty much straight away once you’ve gathered your materials together. I’ve included links below to Etsy (most of these are my affiliate links) to help you source what you need!
- Miyuki Delicas in Size 11/0 in six different colours (exact colours specified in the pattern). If you’re struggling to source Miyuki Delicas, you might also want to check out this article I wrote where I’ve listed a whole range of online suppliers you could check out.
- Beading needle size 10 or 12.
- Miyuki beading thread (you can also use a brand like Nymo too).
- Toggle clasp.
- Gold tone ribbon ends.
- Gold tone jump rings.
- And of course, you’ll need my “Spiralling” bracelet pattern – get it here.
If you’re itching to get into a new beading project, I hope you’ll check this pattern out! This bracelet is so much fun to bead and there’s just something mesmerizing about the spiral design and funky colours!
Why not check out some of my other beading patterns before you go?
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Ombre Ice”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Rudolph Reindeer”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Scattered Waves”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Colourful Argyle”
- “Cute Owl” Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Angular Splendour” – Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Ocean Haze” -Peyote Stitch Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- “Pretty Chevrons” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet (Odd Count Peyote)
*Affiliate links are included in this post to Etsy. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my links, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you. I only ever recommend products that I think are great and any commissions help me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for using my links if you’re able to.
*Images © Craftaholique.