*Affiliate links are included in this post.
If you’re a fan of Pinterest, you might have witnessed the chevron craze that started some time ago and is still going strong now.
From chevron flooring and wallpaper, to chevron cushions and nail art, this is a trend that’s showing no sign of going anywhere soon!
I’m sharing my take on the chevron trend today with my latest peyote stitch bracelet pattern! “Pretty Chevrons” is made up of a selection of bold and gorgeous colours, using Miyuki Delicas size 10/0. The chevron design works really well with these colour beads, making this an interesting bracelet to make – and a very stylish one to wear!
In terms of difficulty level, this pattern is ideal for beginner and intermediate level beaders. The technique needed is flat odd count peyote stitch – if you’re not sure how to do this, take a look at my tutorial on peyote here, which has step by step photos to go with it.
“Pretty Chevrons” Peyote Stitched Beaded Bracelet
When following the pattern, the finished bracelet will measure approx. 5.5 inches in length and just over 1.4 inches wide. When you add your clasp finding, such as the toggle clasp I’ve used in these photos, the bracelet should measure between 6.5 to 7 inches. You can further alter the size of the beaded bracelet by adding or decreasing a few rows of beadwork at each end.
The “Pretty Chevrons” bracelet pattern is now available in my Etsy shop for £4.99 (+VAT where applicable)! All earnings from my Etsy shop go towards keeping my blog running and helping me continue to design new beading patterns.
When you purchase the “Pretty Chevrons” pattern, you’ll receive a PDF containing:
- Bead legend with colours and bead types used.
- Bead chart (visual pattern)
- Word chart (row by row).
- Project photo showing the bracelet made up.
If you’re keen to get going with this pattern, you’ll be pleased to know you can download it from Etsy as soon as your PayPal payment has been processed! Materials aren’t included, but I’ve included my affiliate links below to help you source what you need!
- Miyuki Delicas in Size 10/0 in four different colours (exact colours specified in the pattern).
- Beading needle size 10 or 12.
- Miyuki beading thread (you can also use a brand like Nymo too).
- Toggle clasp.
- Gold tone ribbon ends.
- Gold tone jump rings.
- Don’t forget my “Pretty Chevrons” bracelet pattern – get it here.
I hope you like my latest peyote stitch pattern and that it provides you with several hours of beading fun! Thank you very much in advance if you decide to purchase the pattern. Your support for my work means so much to me.
Before you go, you might also like to look at some of my other beadwork patterns below:
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Ombre Ice”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Rudolph Reindeer”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Scattered Waves”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Colourful Argyle”
- “Cute Owl” Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Angular Splendour” – Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Ocean Haze” -Peyote Stitch Beaded Bracelet Pattern
*Affiliate links are included in this post to Etsy and Fire Mountain Gems. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my links, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you. I only ever recommend products that I think are great and any commissions help me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for using my links if you’re able to.
*Images © Craftaholique.