If you’re looking for easy peyote stitch patterns, this one’s a corker! ‘Celestial’ is a flat even count peyote bracelet pattern that’s available in my Etsy shop, Craftaholique Designs.
Confession time… This pattern has actually been available in my Etsy Shop for a while now. But I’ve only just gotten around to mentioning this here on Craftaholique!
Anyhow, here’s what you need to know about this pattern.
‘Celestial’ – easy peyote stitch pattern
The beading technique used for this pattern is flat even count peyote stitch. If you’re not sure how to do this type of beadwork stitch, check out my free peyote stitch tutorial, which many other beaders have found useful!
If you know what you’re doing though, you can head right over to my Etsy shop to get the pattern! It costs just £4.99 + VAT (where applicable).
As far as peyote patterns go, this one is ideal for beginners. It uses just two bead colours, so you don’t need to invest too much money in terms of supplies when trying this pattern out.
The ‘Celestial’ peyote pattern includes instructions on how to make the bracelet in three different sizes – 6 inches, 7 inches and 8 inches. (Note, however, that your choice of clasp will affect the finished size!)
When you purchase this pattern, you’ll receive a PDF file containing:
- A bead legend detailed the bead colours and types of beads used.
- A bead chart (this is a visual pattern).
- A word chart (row by row).
- Instructions on how to make the bracelet in different sizes.
- Notes on how the bracelet is finished at the ends.
- A photo of the finished bracelet to use as a guide.
The ‘Celestial’ pattern is just that – a pattern. Materials to make a bracelet aren’t included! You’ll need to buy beads and other bits and bobs to make your bracelet. Take a look at my affiliate links below for inspiration – these are all beading products you can buy from Etsy.
To make this bracelet as shown in the pics, you’ll need:
- Miyuki Delicas Size 11/0 in two colours (the exact colours and quantities are detailed in the pattern).
- Beading thread – I personally use Miyuki beading thread but you can also use Nymo in black, white or silver.
- Beading needle in size 10 or 12.
- Findings to finish the bracelet – in case you’re wondering how I’ve done this, I use flat ribbon end findings! Go for 2 silver-tone 30mm flat ribbon ends if you want your bracelet to look like the sample I’ve created. Secure the beadwork into place using flat-nose pliers and strong jewellery glue like e6000. You’ll also need a toggle bar clasp and jump rings too!
- Finally, don’t forget the pattern itself – get it here.
I hope you like this beading pattern. If you buy it, I’d love to see your finished bracelet. Feel free to add photos in the comments section below.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE “CELESTIAL” BRACELET PATTERN NOW!
Looking for other easy peyote stitch patterns? Check out my other patterns below:
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Ombre Ice”
- Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern – “Zig Zag Jazz”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Rudolph Reindeer”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Scattered Waves”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Colourful Argyle”
- “Cute Owl” Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Angular Splendour” – Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Ocean Haze” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Pretty Chevrons” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Spiralling” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Pretty Patches” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Ombre Ribbons” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
- “Glitz” – Peyote Stitch Slim Bracelet Pattern
- “Circles” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
- “Spooky Cats Eyes” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
- “Snowflakes” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
*Affiliate links are included in this post to Etsy. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my links, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you. I only ever recommend products that I think are great and any commissions help me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for using my links if you’re able to.
*Images © Craftaholique.
Leave a Reply