*Affiliate links are included in this post.
It’s been a while since I’ve published a new beading pattern – so here’s one especially for the winter season!
This is my “Snowflakes” peyote stitch bracelet pattern. It features a beautifully soft and subtle snowflake design on a shimmering blue ombre background. When made up into a bracelet, this would make a lovely Christmas gift for someone special!
For this pattern, I’ve used Miyuki Delicas in size 11/0 in several shades of blue along with white. I love working with Miyuki Delicas as they are uniform in shape and size, making them perfect for peyote stitch projects!
The “Snowflakes” peyote stitch pattern
To make this pattern, you’ll need to know how to do flat even count peyote stitch. If you’re a beginner, you might want to check out this tutorial I published recently.
If you’re familiar with peyote stitch, please head on over to my Etsy shop to get the pattern! The cost is £4.99 + VAT (where applicable). All earnings from my Etsy Shop go towards feeding my family and keeping this blog up and running!
When the bracelet is made up, it will measure approx. 1.3 inches in width and 5 and 3/4 inches in length. If you add a clasp like the one I’ve used in the photos here, the bracelet will measure between 6.5 and 7.5 inches. To make the bracelet longer or shorter, simply add or decrease a few rows of beadwork at each end.
Upon purchasing my peyote pattern, you can download a file containing:
Bead legend with colours and bead types used.
Bead chart (visual pattern).
Word chart (row by row).
Plus a photo of the finished bracelet to show how it should look.
Please note that materials aren’t included as part of my pattern! You’ll need to source your own supplies. Take a look at these links below to Etsy for inspiration (most of these are affiliate links):
- Miyuki Delicas Size 11/0 in seven colours (exact colours and quantities are detailed in the pattern).
- Beading thread – I’ve used Miyuki beading thread which I love because it doesn’t tangle all that easily. But you can also use Nymo too, which is another good beading thread.
- Beading needle in size 10 or 12.
- A clasp – for this size bracelet, 35mm flat ribbon end findings (like these) work very well along with a silver toggle clasp and jump rings. If you decide to use ribbon ends, you’ll need to secure the beadwork into place with strong jewellery glue like e6000.
- And don’t forget, you’ll need my “Snowflakes” Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern!
If you’re in the mood for a little winter-inspired beading, I hope you’ll check out my “Snowflakes” beading pattern! Thank you so much in advance if you decide to purchase it. I really appreciate you supporting my work!
Do you love peyote stitch like I do? Take a look at some of my other beadwork patterns below!
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Ombre Ice”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Rudolph Reindeer”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Scattered Waves”
- Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern – “Colourful Argyle”
- “Cute Owl” Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Angular Splendour” – Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelet Pattern
- “Ocean Haze” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Pretty Chevrons” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Spiralling” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Pretty Patches” – Peyote Bracelet Pattern
- “Ombre Ribbons” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
- “Glitz” – Peyote Stitch Slim Bracelet Pattern
- “Circles” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
- “Spooky Cats Eyes” – Peyote Stitch Bracelet Pattern
*Affiliate links are included in this post to Etsy. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my links, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you. I only ever recommend products that I think are great and any commissions help me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for using my links if you’re able to.
*Images © Craftaholique.